[Wine] Printing Under Wine

raja_s_patil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 23 00:56:12 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am Trying to Run My Own Developed Application
in Wine. It works Fine as Far as Interface and Screen
Functionality is Concerned. Development is Done
with Delphi 5 under WinXP. All Sources are with me
and I can change/Compile at any time since I got
Delphi 5 working Under wine.

I am Using Printer Spooler API and when Application
tries to print to PDF Printer then It goes in Queue
I can see a Tray Icon where I can see those jobs
with status initially "PROCESSING" and Then "HELD"
I tried to release it but PDF is Not Created.

The CUPS-PDF-LOG has Following Line.

Sat Aug 23 09:19:00 2008  [ERROR] failed to open source stream

I am Using KUbuntu 8.0.4.1 with latest Upgrades
and wine 1.1.2.

Thanks And Best Regards

R. S. Patil