[Wine] Re: Conquer Online 2.0 will not work

Weasel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 25 07:05:13 CDT 2008

ok i tried running it the proper way and still get the same exact thing; the loading bar goes about a quarter the way and freezes, then it's like it's logging in, and a friend of mine says that on his end when in the game it shows me as in game, but i got nothing but frozen loading screen on my end. wondering what the graphic.dll problem might be in the terminal list of goblede goop.  i couldn't find anything about a "graphic.dll" anywhere on the net.