[Wine] Multiple error

alpha_one_x86 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 26 06:42:24 CDT 2008

I have see multiple error with wine if that's can help:
- It's not possible to put lineage (openGl game) on my 2 screen, it's possible on windows, it's cut under wine.
- Problem texture in windows mode when the game is on 2 screen, with lineage.
- Hammer 3.4 (maps editor for half life) have an critical problem, it don't memorize entities key value, and only under wine. And have strange comportment. For reproduce edit entities A, after B, after relook the entities A value have been reseted! It's critical because I need go to windows just for that's.
That's for your help.