[Wine] Chinese Font Display Problem in WINE

Flying wu_yinghui at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 18:34:53 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm having this problem in applications running in WINE, including the
native notepad:

The menu text are shown properly in Chinese. I can type and read Chinese
in the application. But all the buttons, dropdown lists, etc. are not
showing Chinese fonts properly (all became blank squares). I'm attaching
a screen shot to better explain the situation.

The command line I used to start notepad was:
	LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8 notepad

Is there anyone who have succeeded in fixing the button/dropdown texts?

Thanks,

Flying