[Wine] Please die if you wait "too long" RtlpWaitForCriti

Dee Ayy dee.ayy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:37:58 CDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 1:08 AM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
Code like what you posted works.
What does not work apparently is tee and 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3

Yes there were bugs and something I don't understand.
1) My logic bug: There was no need to call the following before my
code block -- I thought I was being cautious.  (The MTAPI says to call
it after).  My app seems to be working fine now without this initial
HeapFree.
if (g_pTrades != NULL)
       ::HeapFree(hHeap, 0, g_pTrades);

2) I don't understand why there is a problem having what I thought was
a safety HeapFree call since I'm checking that g_pTrades != NULL.