[Wine] Can't install IE6

Daniel Kasak daniel.kasak at 247realmedia.com
Thu Aug 28 21:22:00 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-28 at 05:52 -0500, thomazian wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for your reply, I don't necessarily want "Outlook Express".  I
>  want an email client that can manage folders within hotmail, and will
>  synchronise with the server so I can access the same mail from another
>  machine (i.e. work) via the web.

At the moment, this seems to be impossible:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3468136&SiteID=1

I'm sure there *is* an API ( as OE uses it ), but it's not a public one.
If one appeared, I would consider writing a plugin of some kind for
Evolution ... if I had free time ( which at the moment I'm seriously
lacking in ).

Daniel Kasak / DNA
Application Developer
T: +61.2.8968.4056 / F: