[Wine] wine rejecting keyboard input when window not focused

CShadowRun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 29 09:18:40 CDT 2008

I'm wondering if theres a way to disable it, I made a program which broadcasts keystrokes between multiple windows (see the source here, http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=19683 ) This program works fine in everything, except wine. It works fine in wine too, but only when the window is focused.

This makes me think that wine is rejecting the keyboard input, purely because the window isn't focused. :(

If anyone has any ideas it'd be appriciated, however don't expect me to dive into the wine source code, i don't know anything apart from basic python, and most of the above code is copied from pykey.

Thanks in advance for any help.