[Wine] Re: Wine Feature suggestion

Timeout wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 29 11:47:35 CDT 2008

How do you expect it to work?
Should Wine spy on the o/s you are using, the wine version and the software you are trying to install to connect to the wine database and get the answer what to expect?

I think one calls it call home from Windows and I am not sure you would like it as a systematical way.

I think every user is educated and can check for himself.

On the other side, I would be more than happy to send the results of the tests for a software directy to wine if this helps their testing but to write don'tt work, don't work, don't work, hey wait a little bit, light in the horizon, don't work, maybe, no chances of it, version after version in the database it pretty silly to me.
I will enter when it works past the last working stand or at least to it.