[Wine] WINE and installing SimpleMU

sageseeker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 30 04:07:36 CDT 2008

Hey. I'm trying to install and run SimpleMU in arch linux. but I cant. Simple MU goes "checking for previous installations" then just stops and closes.
I'm fairly new in the linux environment. I've tried running it in Gnome first and in consol and it doesnt work. How do I make this program install and also- whenever I do get it working, I have a key in the form of a windows reg file that lets me use the spell checker and some other features. Thanks in advanced guys.