[Wine] World of Warcraft - ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception

jozef3d wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 30 15:56:48 CDT 2008

I installed WoW in Windows, and now I am trying to run it using Wine from the windows install: /media/HP_PAVILION/Program Files/World of Warcraft

I am using Fedora Core 9, x86_64.  The launcher.exe works fine.  But as soon as I hit play, I get a critical error.  Here is the log of it:

http://rafb.net/p/WH3DJu42.html

Has anyone encountered this problem?  Or how can I get it to run?

I have edited the wtf to add openGL as well as trying to run it with the -opengl flag.

PJ