[Wine] Major Graphical corruption, seems like nearly all programs.

Dork Lord wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 1 10:00:01 CST 2008

I've been trying to run two games, Touhou - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, and Age Of Empires.

When I start these, the whole screen goes heavily corrupted, blocky pixellated and appearing to show two of the same screen. I do not yet have a photo, but I could add one to the thread if requested.

Im running the most recent version of Wine on a Mandriva 2009 install

The video card is an ATi Radeon X1250 running the propreitary driver.

Notepad and WineMine don't present this problem.