[Wine] Adding a new developer (company) to AppDB

phual wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 1 12:37:36 CST 2008

Long story short - how do I update the companies (/developer') details?

I maintain a piece of software for which the rights (sort of) change hands. The original company (the developer plus some largely silent partners) held the rights to version 2, but the developer set  up a new company and developed version 3. Eventually, he bought out the old company.

The net effect of this is that the old company no longer exists and no longer has any apps attached to it (as the version it did own is now owner by he new company, and it's been superseded anyway). The new company is not yet in the system, and will have only this one app.

Stuart