[Wine] Re: CUPS Printers not showing up in wine (notepad et al)

TheBigLabowski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 2 11:59:16 CST 2008

I can print fine from firefox, document viewer, etc. in ubuntu (while not using wine).

It may or may not be of interest to note that another windows port (Mathematica, linux version) can't see my printer either, I always have to print to file.  This is not running in wine, however, it's a native linux version from wolfram.

I did not explicitly compile wine with printing support.  What are the flags to do that when I compile?  I've only ever compiled stuff in linux with just ./configure;make;make install.  What would I want to change in order to install with printing support?

Thanks!