[Wine] running starquest little help with error please (new)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 20:20:54 CST 2008

zephar123 wrote:
> its near working, i might done something wrong. game loads but GUI black out. i don't knwo what means do a clean. i'm going try to uninstall everything again and reinstall. ty for quick reply thats a really hand tool

This is in the FAQ under the title How do I wipe the virtual Windows
installation? which is a little confusing.  To access the FAQ entry go
to this URL:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-cf92baf0d9ee0ef112a680b45ac21805caaf9c0a

I would recommend you 'backup' your Wine files if you have installed any
other programs as you can switch between the current Wine installation
and another Wine installation by using the WINEPREFIX environment variable.

James McKenzie