[Wine] Re: Powerbuilder 5 App not printing anymore

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 07:25:25 CST 2008

fhmanas wrote:
> I have been seeing a lot of posts that says that Wine should be compiled with CUPS support, isn't this the default?  If not how should I go about having CUPS support for Wine in Ubuntu using the winehq repository rather than Ubuntu repository

If notepad prints for you, then you have CUPS support. If your app printed fine with older versions of Wine, and doesn't with newer ones, you need to run a regression test and file a bug report. However, before you do that, I recommend trying a fresh install of your app to a clean wineprefix to see if that fixes it.