[Wine] Re: Unhandled Page Fault ....Help Me...{unixODBC is Crashing in

yugandhar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 08:57:38 CST 2008

> Then use the Windows Oracle Client! unixODBC should not be available to
> your Wine session. I read this today in this mailing list, but the
> message series may be from June through today.

oracle client and oracle server are installed in oracle enterprise server.
unixODBC provides the driver manager and odbc connectivity.
ODBC connection is perfect.Am running my windows executable from linux
using wine-1.1.7.

> In other words, someone else had this problem and the only
> method to fix it was to use the client, not the unixODBC system.

unixODBC is the DriverManager.My application uses oracle client to communicate with oracle database server.