[Wine] Intermeitent GDI Printing

rdonnelly wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 11:18:52 CST 2008

Hi, I am new here. I installed MYOB 12 Accounting to Wine. I have an Oki C5510 Printer/MFP. I installed Oki C5500 Hiper C.
URI: socket://192.168.15.103:9100
Make and Model Oki C5500 Foomatic/foo2hiperc

1 out of 10 times the printer will work, when it dont work it prints out a blank sheet of paper, but it always intitializes the printer. I have used this app for over 10 years, and I really do not want to use a different app for my books. Any one have any clues on configuring this prog to print more relialbly. I have another windoze prog that can print every time with no problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Bob