[Wine] Re: mu online causes my monitors frequency problem(or so)

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 18:16:26 CST 2008

Creep wrote:
> So i downloaded mu online (well a private server) and when i run it my screen turns black and shows in the middle sumnt like a box in wich is written: Not in the diapasone 81.3/60 ghz
>
> Im usind Flatron L1752S i guess and wine version 1.0.1

Your monitor is not properly configured in xorg.conf.

Wine always select best refresh rate for requested screen resolution. If your configuration lists video modes available to Wine that your monitor can't handle it's the config problem.

You can check what is all available with 'xrandr' command. And fix X11 config to match your hardware