[Wine] Re: Upgrade borked wine...

WiseAllec wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 6 19:04:39 CST 2008

I removed the .wine directory, then uninstalled the version of wine that I had installed on the system, and then downloaded and installed the 1.1.9 version of wine. It just kept giving the same error. Doing wine --version gives me the version number 1.1.9, opening winecfg and clicking on the about tab then shows me version 1.1.9 also.

I have also tried creating a new user, creating a profile with wineprefixcreate and doing all of the steps to install dreamweaver cs4 that I used to install it the first time, same errors appeared...