[Wine] Re: Could Not Locate Entry For HAL.DLL In Setup Log

zenarcher wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 7 01:26:42 CST 2008

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here or something.  C348.exe is the install program I downloaded from the company.  I just have saved it to the desktop.  I ran "winefile" from a terminal, then found C348.exe on the desktop, clicked on it and attempted the install.  That is when the install runs, nearly all the way to the end and I get the error message.  That is what I did, then I ran your command and put that file up for you to look at.  Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
zenarcher