[Wine] Re: chm NOT fixed but success elswhere

jcfuller wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 7 10:51:01 CST 2008

dimesio wrote:

> According to that bug report, what was fixed was a specific problem with a specific app, and you weren't even the original reporter.
> If you know of other problems with other apps, you should file bug reports for them. If you're not willing to do that, don't complain if they don't get fixed.

I admit I may have jumped the gun a bit on this one but I was not complaining about it not being fixed. I  misread the "What's New" as a flat "chm is fixed across the board" . My bad.

I still find it a bit hard to fathom ,that a product(wine), that's been in existence for 10+ years does not support chm viewing. It's been the main help format on windows for almost that long???

I really don't care if it gets fixed or not . As I said I use the chm add-on for firefox.

James