[Wine] Black Screen on Application Load

Jeff91 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 8 23:41:50 CST 2008

So I have install Counter Strike Source and Guild Wars via wine and the installation went fine in both cases, how ever when I try to load either of them once I get to what would be the main menu screen all I see is black screen (and in the case of guild wars I see my cursor) I used envyng to install the most update drivers for my ATI HD2600 Mobility.

Anyone have any ideas what I can do to get this working? If I can get these two apps working I can be windows free me thinks.

Thanks,
~Jeff