[Wine] WINE and older games

M.Kiesel wine-devel at continuity.cjb.net
Tue Dec 9 07:51:18 CST 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, jeffz wrote:

>> I may just keep this around to try and hack around on the ati drivers
>> at some point.
> consider the cost of employing x driver developers for y months to
> improve the quality of your video drivers, vs spending minimum $25 to
> buy a nvidia card.

If he wants to work on this, why discouraging him? After all, this is a
bug in Wine and/or video drivers that should be fixed, not ignored.

Also, consider the cost of employing x developers for y months to improve
the quality of Wine, vs spending maximum $80 to buy windows. For some $
more you even get an XBox!

Pointless, isn't it?

Regards