[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.4--Intrepid--Photoshop Elements 6.0--can't install

seuzy13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 9 15:41:25 CST 2008

The package manager says it is already the latest version, so would I have to upgrade via getting the source tarballs?
Building would be standard "./compile && make" and then "sudo make install,"  I assume?

Also, I'm not sure how to do steps 4 and 7 on that page. I have done the same types of things on Windows, but I don't know how to do it with wine.

I'm pretty sure that I have the gecko installation right though (installed via winetricks, and then replaced the gecko folder with the release candidate folder).