[Wine] Re: Wine 1.1.4--Intrepid--Photoshop Elements 6.0--can't install

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 9 16:36:12 CST 2008

You'll need to install all the requirements: http://wiki.winehq.org/Recommended_Packages

seuzy13 wrote:
> Also, I'm not sure how to do steps 4 and 7 on that page. I have done the same types of things on Windows, but I don't know how to do it with wine.

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-8d8c06cf7fb33269c085a07531b61e5c730566e0

regsvr32 connapi.dll -> wine regsvr32 connapi.dll
regedit -> wine regedit (yes Wine has it's own)
kill * -> killall -9 PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe (or wineserver -k)