[Wine] Rhapsody errors out on cookies?

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 15 08:12:40 CST 2008

dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> at: Dec 15, 2008 7:08 AM (MST) wrote about: [Wine]  Re: Rhapsody errors out on cookies?

>Canute wrote:
>> I am running OpenSuSE 11.0, which uses Wine 1.0rc3, and the latest version of Rhapsody.
>

>Start by upgrading to the latest Wine, currently 1.1.10. Versions that old are not supported.

The current PRODUCTION version of WINE is 1.0.1.  This is what should be installed.  1.0rc3 was a test version would not be supported.

>If the problem persists after upgrading Wine, post console output.

No, we need to get users to create bug reports, please, if problems persist with the latest test version after checking the Applications Database to see if the problem was reported and to check Bugzilla likewise and creating/voting for the bug.

Thank you.

James McKenzie