[Wine] GSM 6.10 codec & ACM

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:41:58 CST 2008

Larry, I know its been almost a year, but I was working with the Ventrilo
application and ran into the same issue with this windows codec.  If you are
still looking to use this application with Wine, see what you can find with
"GSM 6.10 ubuntu" or "ventrilo wine", etc.

Good luck and let me know your success!

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com