[Wine] Re: DOSVM_Int10Handler

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 19 16:28:13 CST 2008

> Although these are more likely to get the user a functioning program
> quickly - are bugs in Wine's DOS emulation considered valid reportable
> bugs?

I suppose the bugs could be so regarded, although I do understand the the Wine project is more directed towards present and future Microsoft products. I did install dosemu in between these posts, and it works perfectly well with the dbu.exe program, and so if DOS emulation is not absolutely necessary, then the Wine crew would just be perhaps re-inventing the wheel.

Perhaps you are being too hard a task master?![Wink]

kind regards