[Wine] Fwd: Fwd: Wine on OpenBSD

Marcel W. Wysocki maci at satgnu.net
Sun Dec 21 16:48:29 CST 2008

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:48:10 +0000
"David Gerard" <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:

> To list as well!
>

> You could try compiling from the FreeBSD source :-)
>
> http://winehq.org/download/ links to
> http://www.freshports.org/emulators/wine/ which is the Freshports
> version, i.e customisations to the WineHQ tarball. I have no
> experience installing a port, but it may be helpful to you to look
> over their customisations to get it working on FreeBSD. (It might also
> be useful for the Wine developers to see if the freshports packaging
> contains anything useful to them in curing unnecessary Linuxisms.)

there doesnt seem to be much changes to the source code in the freshports port

and the missing define earlier was ENOTSUP

however here is the output i get:

gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -D__WINESRC__  -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith  -g -O2  -o internettransport.o internettransport.c
In file included from internettransport.c:31:
../../include/ws2tcpip.h:60: error: conflicting types for `socklen_t'
/usr/include/sys/types.h:163: error: previous declaration of `socklen_t'
internettransport.c: In function `InternetTransport_WndProc':
internettransport.c:348: error: syntax error before "infd"
internettransport.c:379: warning: implicit declaration of function `Include_winsock_h_before_stdlib_h_or_use_the_MSVCRT_library'
internettransport.c:379: error: `infd' undeclared (first use in this function)
internettransport.c:379: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
internettransport.c:379: error: for each function it appears in.)

--
Marcel W. Wysocki <maci at satgnu.net>