[Wine] Fwd: Wine on OpenBSD

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:30:08 CST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:18 AM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
> to list as well!

Pretty well, aside from a regression in 1.1.8 that broke pretty much
all apps :-).

Other than that, there are a few differences in things BSD doesn't
support, most notably file change notifications and a couple
networking issues.

I tried getting it to work on OpenBSD as well, but couldn't get the
fsck'ing thing to install on virtualbox. I tried with a downloaded VM,
but couldn't get a proper desktop setup (gnome wouldn't install for
whatever reason). If someone can point me toward an OpenBSD install
guide (for virtualbox), I'll get some OpenBSD bugs filed...