[Wine] Silly Noob

phydeaux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 22 15:22:58 CST 2008

Ok, Installed Ubuntu 8.10 clean, installed Wine, installed Office 2000 clean.

What I need to do is open a database form in MSAccess on a server across the network.  Access opens clean under XP, I click open, then click on my network button and get this error message:

The file name, location, or format '::{208d2c60-3aea-1069-a2d7-08002b30309d}' is not valid.  Type the file name in the correct format, such as c:\location\file name.

I am at a total loss as I'm not very savvy with Winblows or Linux.  I'm pulling my hair out and google is no help at all right now.  Help me learn!!!