[Wine] ALSA Drivers not detected in openSUSE 11.1.

fullyspenged wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 23 09:11:49 CST 2008

I have made a fresh installation of openSUSE 11.1 x86_64. I compiled WINE from source (newest dev version) and I only have one problem and that is that in the sound tab of the winecfg app, I can only see the OSS driver and not the ALSA driver. What could be causing this?  :?

I'm using "MCP55 High Definition Audio" which is the on-board audio device. The sound seems to be working fine everywhere else.

It might also be important to add that I have imported the whole registry from my old installation of openSUSE 11.0 with again, the newest version of WINE (yesterday).