[Wine] Re: New Ubuntu 8.10 User

Brevalan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 26 14:17:17 CST 2008

MaxiVista will run additional screens through a PC connected to the home network. it is very effective when  used with MS Flight Simulator .

I have 3 screens running at the moment 2 from my Laptop and one from a desktop (this is the one with Linux.) The desktop one is not running right now until I get wine installed.

I am getting a hand me down Monster PC from my son which will run 3 Screens on 2 graphics cards (cockpit front view, Cockpit Right look out and a smaller screen for GPS and Radio Stack).The Desktop will run the Cockpit Left Lookout.I will also run The Laptop to make sure that I am in touch with the world.

Should keep me busy for the winter.

Thanks all for the advice ,I will  let you know how I get on.

Cheers