[Wine] user32.dll.WIN_GetPtr, aborting

Scyth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 28 11:14:10 CST 2008

Hi!

I just have a problem, which I can't solve on my own. I really hope that somebody will be able to help...

When I'd like to start an application (winecfg, regedit, program) the following error message is returned (in this case: winecfg):

Code:

  14 0xb7e149b7 wine_switch_to_stack+0x17() in libwine.so.1 (0x00000000)
wine: Call from 0x7e31b0b0 to unimplemented function user32.dll.WIN_GetPtr, aborting
wine: Call from 0x7e31b0b0 to unimplemented function user32.dll.WIN_GetPtr, aborting

I found something at:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2005-May/017534.html
...but I really, really, really don't know what to do with that (because I can't find the listed files).

I have a nvidia-card (Geforce 4), which is integrated in the motherboard...

Thank you

Scyth