[Wine] SPSS 11.5

Scyth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 28 16:02:25 CST 2008

Hi!

My wife needs the good, old SPSS 11.5 installed on Linux. Thanks to this forum, Wine is running as it should. But now I have a problem with SPSS: After starting the program (installation was no problem), I just see the frame of the window (which is empty - I can see the window behind it), and the first dialog screen in the middle of it. Unfortunately the dialog-screen (there you can open a file, create a new one and so on) is gray. No enter, no space - nothing brings me to nomally following screens.

I hope, that everyone can understand my description. If not:

[img=http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5812/screenshotaj8.th.png] (http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotaj8.png)