[Wine] Guild wars, running in the backround.

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 16:47:24 CST 2008

knerpster wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>
>> Is the program switching to the background and you want to play it?  You
>> should be able to select the window simply by clicking on it and it
>> should move to the foreground.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>>

> Ok, im not that retard. :P
> no, the process just isnt there, i have to kill the process to stop it stealing alot of ram and cpu.

There is a big difference between running in the background and no
visible program.  I think you are describing the latter.  Unfortunately,
I don't know the proper sequence to get information that would help at
this time.  I do have a suggestion to look at the Applications Database
entry for this program.  There may be suggestions on how to get this
program to run properly.

James McKenzie