[Wine] BiDi Support

Ramaddan ramaddan at gawab.com
Tue Dec 30 18:43:23 CST 2008

Sorry, forgot to mention I use Ubuntu Intrepid.
Ramaddan <ramaddan at gawab.com> wrote on 30 Dec 2008, 07:38 PM:
Subject: BiDi Support
I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this weird problem.
I am trying to install an Arabic program using wine.
In order to do so, I run:
LANG=ar_SA.utf-8 wine install.exe
The title in the title bar comes out correctly, however, whatever content
the program might have comes out blank, nothing.
I just could not figure out why it came out right in the title bar, but
nothing comes out in the program itself.
Thanks for the help.
Free POP3 Email from www.gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!

Send big files for free. Simple steps. No registration.
Visit now http://www.nawelny.com