[Wine] Half-Life 1 Issues - Starting Friday

DARKGuy . dark.guy.2008 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:24:03 CST 2008

It wouldn't be a bad idea if you post some of the errors you're getting,
your WINE version, linux distro and computer specs, you know, the standard
stuff. It's really hard to help when all the info you have is just a "it
doesn't work" ;).

BTW, CS 1.6 works fine and dandy for me, so it looks like a problem on your
end.

Good luck.

- DARKGuy