[Wine] Running Delorme 2006 under WINE

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sun Feb 10 22:24:47 CST 2008

Charles Morrison wrote:
> February 10, 2008
>
> I am running Delorme Street Atlas USA 2006 Plus under 32 bit Kubuntu
> 7.10 using WINE 0.9.54.
>
> When Delorme starts as Windows NT 4.0, I get the following:

Why are you using such an old Windows operating system (OS) version?
WindowsXP would be more preferable as the OS version, as work continues
to improve program compatibility with it.  Please retest with WindowsXP
as the Windows OS version.

If these errors continue, please file a bug report on the Bugzilla.
Please let us know what OS you are using Wine with and what
functionality you are attempting to use and what you did to cause the
problem.  I would not expect errors under WindowsNT 4.0 to be corrected.

James McKenzie