[Wine] Emulated application retrieve wine version

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:02:22 CST 2008

I think his goal was simply to display it on the screen for his users, so
they can easily deliver that information without knowing much about linux.
It is a notable request.

Think of a "powered by wine" logo in the upper right hand corner.  I will
help him, as a software developer to distinguish what clients are running
wine, and what wine versions they are having their issues with.

I don't think Cedric is trying to code Wine-version-specific work-arounds.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com