[Wine] Counterstrike 1.6 problems

Steve McKnelly denali at shadowforge.net
Wed Feb 20 08:00:15 CST 2008

James,

I see that now.  Unfortunately, your prior message wasn't clear as to
whether you wanted me to post a bug or search for a bug.  Anything past
that, I'm just going to let it lay where it landed.  Right now I just want
to figure out what I'm doing wrong with this game.  It's a bit frustrating,
as I've managed to get WoW, EVE Online, Starcraft, Warcraft II and III
working, but I can't get this bleeding game working.

Steve