[Wine] Web Forums

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Feb 22 18:20:57 CST 2008

There still seems to be an issue with it putting [Wine] in the subject
line. I think this is because it expects the prefix to really be
[wine-users]. Maybe we should change the prefix.

If I had my way I'd drop the prefix entirely. I filter off of the
message headers, but I'm sure that would upset some mailing list
subscribers.