[Wine] Web Forums

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Sat Feb 23 13:07:31 CST 2008

On Saturday February 23 2008 18:43:23 Kevin Horton wrote:
> I vote we start a new mail list to discuss "issues" with the wine-
> users mailing list.  Then we can use the wine-users mailing list to
> discuss issues that users have with wine.
> --
> Kevin Horton

	Well I think this is just temporary high activity about this topic. In
future it will be much less (at it usual level as in past years)... So I don't
think that just one such discussion is enough to create separate list.

	By the way, some mail clients sort messages by topic in tree very nicely
(KMail for example). Very useful feature. However don't know how many other
clients support this. This is just a note based on my personal experience and
not another (off)topic for discussion.