[Wine] Starcraft with wine 0.9.46 (Ubuntu 7.10)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at sprintpcs.com
Sat Feb 23 23:18:17 CST 2008

shakaran wrote:
> See my previous post, I did with version 0.9.55 (probably you could not see it, while you write).

My apologies, but you were correct, I had not received your update
before my reply.  Have you submitted a bug report at the Wine Bugzilla?
I highly recommend doing so.  Please add the logging file as an attachment.

It appears that your X11 display cannot be switched from 32 bpp to 8 bpp
and this might be what is causing the system to crash.  Also, I notice
that the requested display is 1.0.

James McKenzie