[Wine] Running XP programs in wine

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 23:22:29 CST 2008

That is a solid argument as long as you can afford to pay an attorney to say
it. :)

Just kidding.  You'll be fine for now.  I've never heard of a single person
being audited by M$ in the "dll" fashion.  As long as you understand the
consequences in redistributing them to others, its a safe move.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com