[Wine] Shocking Photos

Nghia T Ha nth1 at newpagecorp.com
Sun Feb 24 08:43:06 CST 2008

Markus Hitter <mah at jump-ing.de>
Sent by: wine-users-bounces at winehq.org
02/24/2008 04:09 AM

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org>
cc
wine-users at winehq.org
Subject
Re: [Wine] Shocking Photos

STOP THE MAIL

Am 24.02.2008 um 02:18 schrieb Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI:

> On Saturday 23 February 2008, my mailbox was graced by a missive
>  from Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon at gmail.com> who wrote:
>
>> Did it occur to anyone to tell out forum-using friends about this
>> wonderful new invention called "a mailing list"?
>
> The mailing list is easier and quicker to use, less bandwidth-
> hungry, and had
> proved to be spam-proof.

You are right. Nevertheless, many people strongly prefer forums, for
a yet unknown reason.

Offering these people their preferred way of communication is a good
idea and the spam issue should be solvable. I'd like to allow the
inventor of this list <-> forum coupling a few days to review the thing.

BTW., more admins for the forum won't help as a mail sent out to the
list can't be taken back.

Markus

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/

This electronic message contains information from NewPage
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify NewPage
immediately at postmaster at newpagecorp.com.