[Wine] Re: MySQL Workbench

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Feb 26 00:17:43 CST 2008

Daniel Kasak wrote:
> MySQL Workbench is starting to look nice, but hasn't run on Linux for
> quite a while. Does anyone know if it's possible to get it running in
> Wine at the moment?

The windows version requires .net v2.0 This stuff doesn't work on Wine yet. Mono is even worse - there is no v2 version for windows (the only one that can be used on Wine).
All I can tell either wait for native Linux version of this app, or try some experimental patches from bugzilla to get .net v2 some-what running. Keep in mind you have to have valid windows license for that.