[Wine] I just installed unbuntu

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Wed Feb 27 06:45:32 CST 2008

On Wednesday February 27 2008 12:22:51 Nissa_M wrote:
> Not really knowing anything about the system and for the life of me can't
> figure out how to get me yahoo site builder to work.  A friend directed me
> here. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks!
> Nissa_M

	Can you please give more details? Is there downloadable demo/full version of
your program available? Also, what exactly doesn't work? Installation,
program itself or maybe its part? Describe what errors you get and post
terminal output.
	If you don't how to get terminal output, its simple. Just run konsole, xterm
or any other terminal you like, then cd to the directory with you program.
For example:

cd ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/your_program

	And run its main executable like this:

wine program.exe

	Where "program.exe" should be replaced with the name of main executable file
of your application.