[Wine] Firefox

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:59:01 CST 2008

You can get the linux 32 bit firefox version and run that for flash stuff, I
actually made that my default browser in my 64 system, you can also try
flock I also run that in my 64 bit system and runs well, Alsooooo, in ubuntu
there's a way to install the 32 bit plugin with a wrapper, might work on
debian, check, ubuntuforums.org for details on that, there was a script that
actually installs it in a 64 bit system, check this post
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=476924&highlight=install+flash as I
say it MIGHT work on debian too, check it out.

good luck

varomix