[Wine] Re: Wine broke my WindowsXP (can't login)

helix wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 28 13:14:26 CST 2008

I don't think I ever explicitly said Wine to do so, but I went on because I thought it would need some configuration file or the like (although it was obviously searching for dll's, which I thought weren't needed?). And yes, it's a real Windows partition. Maybe, in the past, I configured wine to have its c: as my /c (in winecfg), so it came from there, but I thought that was just for having some paths set up in the Wine environment...